slide show

March 31, 2012

CALLING ALL BLOGGERS :: Decorating with Portrait Series!

KLP is starting a new series titled “Decorating with Portraits” and I am looking for bloggers to submit for an opportunity to be featured. This will help to get you some exposure and maybe even get you some new followers – win,win! {grin} Here is what I am looking for {…and bear with me as I have a need to establish requirements for quality control}:

~ I’m looking for a room/space/wall/stairwell that showcases portrait images. It can be your desk, office, studio…the sky is the limit. Don’t be afraid to be creative with this as well. Show off a canvas, frames, metal prints…etc. If you have put a large print together and framed it with Instagram images, Polaroid’s, or Iphone images – share! My clients will LOVE IT! The point of this is to inspire people with GREAT portrait decorating!!

~You must submit at least 4 images, but no more than 6. If you highlight one space…take an image further away and then a close up. Don’t be afraid to show different angles as well. You want to give the reader a good idea of how you utilized you portraits and the space.

~ALL images must be taken with DSLR camera’s. I’m look for quality images…so please keep that in mind before submitting. Images must be sized to 804 x 530 pixels (width must be 800). This is mandatory to fit my blog set up. If you need help or have questions, let me know.

~To submit, email submissions to info@kristinelynn.com and in the subject put “Decorating with Portrait Submission”. I need your name, blog and link to blog. I also need a description of the pictures and what inspired you to approach or decorate the space. PLEASE NOTE: not everyone that submits will be featured. If you are unsure if your images will work or have any questions…contact me and we can chat.

I don’t know about you, but I am SUPER excited!!!! Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.